The Society of the Founders of Norwich, CT was founded October 10, 1901. The Mission of Society of the Founders of Norwich promotes the history of Norwich through education. The Leffingwell House Museum provides a safe and secure location for historical artifacts and documentation of Norwich, Connecticut.
The Leffingwell House Museum is owned and operated by the Society of the Founders of Norwich, CT a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, donations are deductible for computing income and estate taxes. If you want a copy of our annual report, please use the contact us form below to request it.
The 35 Names of the Society of the Founders of Norwich
Deacon Thomas Adgate – Robert Allyn – William Backus Sr. & Lt. William Backus Jr. - John Baldwin - Deacon Thomas Bingham - John Birchard - Thomas Bliss - Morgan Bowers – John Bradford - Hugh Caulkins & John Caulkins - Richard Edgarton - Rev. James Fitch - John Gager - Lt. Francis Griswold - Thomas Howard - Christopher Huntington & Deacon Simon Huntington – Samuel Hyde & William Hyde – Lt. Thomas Leffingwell – Major John Mason – Dr. John Olmstead – John Pease – John Post & Thomas Post – Josiah Reed – John Reynolds – Jonathan Royce – Rev. Nehemiah Smith – Sgt. John Tracy & Lt. Thomas Tracy – Robert Wade – Sgt. Thomas Waterman
Contact us for more information.